By Committee on Homeland Security House of Representatives
Read Online or Download A New Perspective on Threats to the Homeland PDF
Similar terrorism books
Examine the vulnerabilities of the rural area and the meals chain to a planned act of organic terrorism and explores the most likely final result of a profitable attack.
How does the military plan to make sure its endured entry to capability difficulty spots round the world?
The Columbine tragedy on April 20, 1999 started a brand new period in legislations enforcement because it grew to become obvious that the police reaction to such mass shootings has to be vastly altered. by the point the Sandy Hook trouble-free institution capturing happened on December 14, 2012, outmoded police reaction techniques have been changed with new, competitive strategies utilized by the 1st officials at the scene.
In a altering safeguard surroundings shaken through the U.S.' pivot to Asia, China's upward thrust, turning out to be monetary interdependence, new institutional frameworks, and long-standing tensions, neighborhood protection dynamics inside East Asia have replaced profoundly. Non-Traditional protection in East Asia assesses how and why those and different advancements have affected East Asian defense regimes within the early twenty first Century.
- Enemy Combatants, Terrorism, and Armed Conflict Law: A Guide to the Issues (Praeger Security International)
- Social Movement De-Radicalisation and the Decline of Terrorism: The Morphogenesis of the Irish Republican Movement (Contemporary Terrorism Studies)
- Right in Michigan's Grassroots: From the KKK to the Michigan Militia
- The Political Road to War with Iraq: Bush, 9/11 and the Drive to Overthrow Saddam (Contemporary Security Studies)
- A Norwegian Tragedy: Anders Behring Breivik and the Massacre on Utøya
- Religion and Terrorism: The Use of Violence in Abrahamic Monotheism
Additional resources for A New Perspective on Threats to the Homeland
A New Perspective on Threats to the Homeland by Committee on Homeland Security House of Representatives