By Patricia J. Campbell,Aran MacKinnon,Christy R. Stevens
- Introduces readers to significant theories, keywords, thoughts, and outstanding theorists
- Equips readers with the fundamental wisdom and conceptual instruments useful for considering severely concerning the complicated matters dealing with the worldwide community
- Includes numerous supplemental gains to facilitate studying and increase readers' realizing of the material
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Global Studies PDF
Best globalisation books
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2007 im Fachbereich Politik - Internationale Politik - Thema: Globalisierung, pol. Ökonomie, be aware: 2,7, Hochschule für Politik München, Veranstaltung: Diplomandenseminar, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Grundsätzlich dienen Netze dem Austausch und er Lieferung von Waren und Informationen.
With the ever-increasing interdependence throughout participants, teams, overseas organisations, and geographical regions an more and more major coverage trouble within the modern turbulent global of globalization is the query of country failure. there was a growing to be educational curiosity within the determinants of nation failure and an acute understanding around the foreign group of the necessity for facing problems with instability in states.
Diane Stone addresses the community alliances or partnerships of foreign businesses with wisdom companies and networks. relocating past extra universal reviews of business public-private partnerships, she addresses how, and why, foreign businesses and worldwide coverage actors have to include principles, services and clinical opinion into their 'global programmes'.
Latin the US occupies an more and more favorite place in the worldwide political, fiscal and cultural realization, with intra-regional governance buildings and multilateral strategies now a key subject of curiosity to overseas coverage and overseas company circles. It has turn into abundantly transparent that out of doors of Latin the US there's a terrible realizing of ways the moving sands of local energy are impacting, not just on how neighborhood nations healthy into the worldwide approach, but additionally on how intra-regional family are considered and controlled.
- Die Bestimmtheit der "künftigen Forderung" bei der Globalbürgschaft (German Edition)
- American Empire: Roosevelt’s Geographer and the Prelude to Globalization (California Studies in Critical Human Geography)
- Against International Relations Norms: Postcolonial Perspectives (Worlding Beyond the West)
- International Development Policy: Aid, Emerging Economies and Global Policies
Additional resources for An Introduction to Global Studies
An Introduction to Global Studies by Patricia J. Campbell,Aran MacKinnon,Christy R. Stevens