By Jeremy Pollard
Exam Board: AQA
First instructing: September 2015
First examination: June 2016
Written via skilled writer Jeremy Pollard, this pupil advisor for Physics:
- is helping you determine what you want to recognize with a concise precis of the themes tested within the AS and A-level specifications
- Consolidates knowing with guidance and information money questions
- presents possibilities to enhance examination method with pattern solutions to exam-style questions
- Develops self sufficient studying and study skills
- presents the content material for producing person revision notes
Read or Download AQA AS/A Level Year 1 Physics Student Guide: Sections 1-3 PDF
Best general physics books
Because the ebook of the best-selling, hugely acclaimed first variation, the know-how and scientific purposes of clinical imaging have replaced considerably. amassing those advancements into one quantity, Webb’s Physics of scientific Imaging, moment version offers a radical replace of the fundamental physics, smooth expertise and lots of examples of scientific software throughout all of the modalities of clinical imaging.
Robert B. Laughlin, der brillanteste Physiker seit Richard Feynman, erklärt die neue Theorie der Emergenz: warum alles, used to be wir über die Physik wissen, neu gedacht werden muss und warum die größten physikalischen Geheimnisse nicht am Ende des Universums liegen, sondern in einem Eiswürfel oder einem Salzkorn.
College Physics is the 1st textual content to take advantage of an investigative studying method of train introductory physics. This technique encourages you to take an energetic position in studying physics, to perform scientific abilities equivalent to looking at, studying, and checking out, and to construct clinical conduct of brain. The authors think scholars examine physics best by doing physics.
Guide of Vacuum Physics, quantity 1: Gases and Vacua presents details at the many points of vacuum expertise, from fabric at the quantum theoretical elements of the complicated semi-conductors used for thermionic and photo-electric emission to information at the functionality of commercially on hand pumps, gauges, and high-vacuum fabrics.
- AQA A-level Year 2 Physics Student Guide: Sections 9 and 12
- Dislocations in Solids: The 30th Anniversary Volume: 16
- Dislocations in Solids: A Tribute to F.R.N. Nabarro: 14
- Methoden in der naturwissenschaftsdidaktischen Forschung (German Edition)
- Computer Simulation Study of Collective Phenomena in Dense Suspensions of Red Blood Cells under Shear
- Advances in Nuclear Science and Technology: Volume 4
Additional info for AQA AS/A Level Year 1 Physics Student Guide: Sections 1-3
AQA AS/A Level Year 1 Physics Student Guide: Sections 1-3 by Jeremy Pollard