By E. David Klonsky,Alexis Black,David A. Frederick,Erica Berg,Susan Carnell,Melissa Burkley,Amanda M. Vicary,Jennifer L. Rosner,Mikhail Lyubansky,Robin S. Rosenberg,Jeremy Clyman,Catherine Glenn,Lisa Dinella,Gary Lewandowski,Tamara Greenberg,Peter Stromberg
Explore the minds and explanations of Bella, Edward, Jacob, and extra with a deeper examine the sequence that’s captured the hearts—and psyches—of thousands. locate out:
• How Edward and Jacob fit up in an evolutionary psychology smackdown for Bella’s—and our—affection
• even if Bella’s motorcycle-riding and cliff diving in New Moon are suicidal—or her salvation
• Why vampires and werewolves aren’t so diverse in the end (at least psychologically)
• The emotional attraction of affection tales like Bella and Edward’s
• Why being part of Twilight fandom is sweet on your mental health
Snuggle up at the closest chaise, and prepare to revisit the Twilight Saga—with a few specialist help.
Read or Download The Psychology of Twilight PDF
Best social psychology & interactions books
The 1st finished therapy of stereotypes and stereotyping, this article synthesizes an unlimited physique of social and cognitive examine that has emerged over the past-quarter century. supplied is an surprisingly extensive research of stereotypes as items either one of person cognitive actions and of social and cultural forces.
Lately, it’s turn into more and more transparent that emotion performs a principal function in worldwide politics. for instance, humans effectively care approximately acts of terrorism and humanitarian crises simply because they attract our compassion for human agony. those struggles additionally command awareness the place social interactions have the facility to supply or accentuate the emotional responses of these who perform them.
From roommate disputes to kin arguments, hassle is inevitable in interpersonal relationships. In daily problems, Robert M. Emerson explores the beginnings and improvement of the conflicts that ensue in our relations with the folk we frequently encounter—family individuals, intimate companions, coworkers, and others—and the typical responses to such issues.
This quantity positive factors the most recent scholarship on cognitive strategies in interpersonal relationships. It explores such questions as: What specific wisdom needs to someone need to perform a dating? What specific language constructions do humans regularly use in getting into or carrying out relationships?
- Social Cognition: How Individuals Construct Social Reality (Social Psychology: A Modular Course)
- Augustine to Freud: What Theologians & Psychologists Tell Us About Human Nature—and Why It Matters
- Soziale Praxis gestalten: Orientierungen für ein gelingendes Handeln (German Edition)
- Handbook of Forgiveness
- Soziale Psychiatrie: Das Handbuch für die psychosoziale Praxis - Band 1 (German Edition)
Additional resources for The Psychology of Twilight
The Psychology of Twilight by E. David Klonsky,Alexis Black,David A. Frederick,Erica Berg,Susan Carnell,Melissa Burkley,Amanda M. Vicary,Jennifer L. Rosner,Mikhail Lyubansky,Robin S. Rosenberg,Jeremy Clyman,Catherine Glenn,Lisa Dinella,Gary Lewandowski,Tamara Greenberg,Peter Stromberg